- The film chosen, often via Facebook so follow Fen Drayton PTA to have a voice!
- Approximately 1 week before envelopes are sent home with your child / children. Film Nights cost £2.50 per child
- On the day - PTA helpers arrive a few minutes before the end of school and set up the chairs in the hall, set up the film and prepare the snacks and drinks.
- Children are invited into the hall at the end of the school day, some like to bring a soft toy to cuddle
- The film is started and the children are served popcorn
- Approximately halfway through the film the children are served with a hot dog and a drink (vegetarian options are available)
- At the end of the film the children are sent to collect bags and coats by class and wait in the hall for collection (prompt collection is appreciated)
- PTA helpers clear the hall and pack away.